I have found the lost pages to my steampunk project!
Lo and behold they were hiding not in any file, ring binder or envelope, but were in fact in one of my myriads of decorative notebooks instead!
They are plans I have had that were scribbled down in a notebook waiting to be typed out and printed so it could then be filed away – I thought I did do that, but evidently not!
This is actually quite common for me, I should know better really – I am very organised once I have dedicated a project to print – but usually my new ideas are written by hand first and then they wait around a while in notebooks until I remember them. This was one of those times!
So this is what I call a surviving idea then!
Now I can get on with practising the artworks of the eleven other characters I have totally forgotten about!
Happy reading all!